Q: What is The#R30 Program?
A: The #R30 (Revive-Revitalize- Reshape) is a 6 -week transformation program designed to get people like YOU the best results possible for them in 6 weeks.
The #R30 Program includes:
- A structured nutrition program to help keep you consistent.
- Strategic daily nutrition practices that fit into your lifestyle.
- Expertly-designed training programs, customized to your skill level, goals, and time available, Training will tack place in our facility in Clarke Fitness Armagh. Each session will be approximately one hour & training will be Monday to Friday that’s 30 sessions total in 6 weeks.
- Guaranteed results. Stick with us for a year, and if you don’t get what you’re looking for, you get a full refund.
- Incredible results – FAST The #R30 will achieve the best results you’re humanly capable of in 6 weeks. Guaranteed or your money back.
- Confidence The confidence from seeing your physique more defined and toned than you ever thought possible will be worth every drop of sweat you put into this regardless of what you’ve tried before.
- Physique & Performance You will have the physique and the performance to match it, Imagine the grin on your face when friends and family commend you on your transformation.
- Word Class coaching Expert Coaching – we are here to hold your hand every step of the way, so you don’t have to do it alone. Put simply we make sure you succeed.
Everything from your nutrition habits to your exercise program to your accountability tracking is delivered by our coaching team.
Q: Who is the #R30 Transformation Program for?
A: The #R30 Transformation Program is designed to produce extraordinary results for everyday people, for men and women with busy lives who want personal accountability, a structured workout & nutrition program to follow, and a coach to help keep them consistent and on-track.
Q: Who is the #R30 Coaching program NOT for?
A: The #R30 Transformation Program is not for people who are afraid to commit and put in the work needed to get outstanding results.
It’s also not for people who already have all the accountability they need.
If you rarely struggle with staying consistent with your exercise or eating habits, then we’re not a good choice for you.
Q: Will the #R30 Program work for me?
A: If you follow our recommendations and stick to the plan for the full 6 weeks then yes, you will get results.
But you have to commit to making small strategic changes in your life.
That’s something no one ever likes to admit about getting in better shape: it takes hard work, time, and determination.
Changing your body isn’t easy, but it is possible.
Want to lose weight? Eat better? Feel less stressed? Get more sleep?
Once you make the commitment to get in better shape, we’ll be with you every step of the way.When life pushes you around and difficulties come up, we’ll help you push back.
Read Stephanies Bog
Q: Do you give me a meal plan?
A: No, we don’t give out meal plans.
Meal plans and diets aren’t really that useful or sustainable. People often feel like they’re either “on” them or “off” them. They feel like they’ve failed and are beyond hope if they’re not eating perfectly at every meal.
Our approach is completely different: We help you build a set of sustainable habits that will serve you for the rest of your life.
This means you get to choose—with the help of your coach—which foods are best for you, when to eat those foods, and how much to eat of them.
Q: I’m a beginner with a lot of weight to lose. Will this work for me?
A: Yes. We’ve worked with lots of people who are new to exercise and healthy eating.
Remember, we were all beginners at some point. And at Clarke Fitness, we do our best to make sure all beginners work at a pace that’s comfortable for them.
Q: I’m NOT a beginner. Will The #R30 work for me?
A: Lots of our clients have 5+ years of experience with consistent training and healthy eating. And they still get great results with us. That’s because the interactions they have with their #R30 coach are tailored to their needs and goals—it’s not a “one size fits all” program.
Often times, people with a lot of experience enjoy handing the reins over to us for a while. We take care of the nutrition and exercise programming so they can focus on improving other parts of their lives.
Q: What if I don’t have much weight to lose but just want to eat and look better?
A: It’s great that you don’t have a lot of weight to lose. It means you’re starting out with a big advantage.
Of course, lifelong fitness and health are more than losing weight. With the #R30, you’ll learn how to maintain a lean and healthy body for life. Plus you’ll develop a new, healthier relationship to food eating and exercise. And that’s something fewer than 5% of people know how to do.