Signs You Need More Water
Thirst is a very good indication that you need more water. Even before you become dehydrated, you’ll feel thirsty, and your mouth may feel dry or sticky.
Tips for Hydrating in Hot Weather .
- Start hydrating right away. It’s easier to maintain your fluid balance if you start out in a well-hydrated state.
- Keep a water bottle handy so you can take frequent sips of water while you work or exercise.
- Choose Sports Drinks for maximum water absorption when you are exercising for more than an hour or when you are sweating excessively during exercise in hot weather.
- Drink water after you’ve finished work or an exercise session this is important both not only water needs to be replace so does sodium which can be found in well known Sport drink brands.
- Snack on fresh fruits that are rich in water, like berries, watermelon, peaches, and nectarines.